Monday 24 October 2011

Daisy, Daisy







Dress & Creepers: Topshop
Jumper: Primark
Necklace: Lazy Oaf


Sorry for the lack of posts recently, A-levels, performances, parties and birthdays have really taken it out of me! Speaking of birthdays it's my 18th the day after tomorrow - defiantly starting to feel old, my hip actually went yesterday!

I really like this outfit, but I don't think it photographs to well (i don't think the wind helped, my jumper kept blowing up and my peter pan collar went everywhere)  

The jumpers perfect for throwing over my summer clothes and so cheap, £6 I think, although the holes can make it chilly.

I'm in love with the necklace, its actually my sisters - I did have a black version but it snapped, boo! - Think I'll steal it off her a bit more often

I actually had a dress more or less identical to this one when I was about 5, and i must admit i feel really young when i wear it, still cant believe I'm nearly 18!

Hope you have a great week, I know I will  :)


19 comments:

  1. how do you get your hair like that? it's soooo nice! happy birthday!
    frillsandfreckles.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, and your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bun looks so great! Wish i could get my hair to do that!

    Happy Birthday!
    xoxo Jess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bun! Happy birthday, (the day after tomorrow)! Tehe, hope you have a great time!

    http://haderablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this dress and i love it so much! I really like the way you've styled it and think i'm going to try and do a similar take! :)
    http://claudiacrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair and your necklace! I'm now following you.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress and I adore your hairstyle! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hair is amazing love it xxx
    www.eleanornewman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is all so cute. (:
    x

    www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with your creepers! I'm actually in love with your whole outfit.

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. obsessed with the way you've done your hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is so cute!! I love the neatly braided bun :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with your necklace o____o xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment.
    x

    www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is so brill, I want to try this! Lovely outfit, your necklace is so cute

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh I love this, I love creepers and dresses with collars and jumpers... ahhh so good :) xxx

    ReplyDelete