Hello my lovely readers/followers! I've really missed blogging whilst i was on holiday, hope you've all had a fantastic week. I had a great time in somerset (despite the minor car crash!) I will upload photos from my holiday as soon as I'm able, the usb has lost most of the photos and I'm trying to recover as many as i can. as for now im fretting over what to weae for the new college year
1. It seems I can never post a 'what I want Wednesday' without including at least one pair of shorts! I love the tassels on these though and will keep the summer/festival vibe going throughout my dull lessons
2. I love the mix of brougue and loafer in these shoes, a kind of a 2 for 1 shoewise
3. Another satchel, this is alot more practicle then my others though so should hold all of my bulging school work, the patterns really cute/vintage too
4. I need more simple, capsual clothes. I love plain colored tops and would wear this under a green or grey knited jumper on winter days
5. I always put my hair in a top knot or low bun and this alice in wonderland esq band will add more fun to my usual hair routine
6. I've tried this dress on so many times and really regret not getting it, it does come up rather short and is a tad tight in the bust area though - i may have to try it on again and decide later!