Wednesday 31 August 2011


1 River Island, 2 Office, 3 Topshop, 4 Warehouse, 5 River Island, 6 H&M

Hello my lovely readers/followers! I've really missed blogging whilst i was on holiday, hope you've all had a fantastic week. I had a great time in somerset (despite the minor car crash!) I will upload photos from my holiday as soon as I'm able, the usb has lost most of the photos and I'm trying to recover as many as i can. as for now im fretting over what to weae for the new college year

1. It seems I can never post a 'what I want Wednesday' without including at least one pair of shorts! I love the tassels on these though and will keep the summer/festival vibe going throughout my dull lessons

2. I love the mix of brougue and loafer in these shoes, a kind of a 2 for 1 shoewise

3. Another satchel, this is alot more practicle then my others though so should hold all of my bulging school work, the patterns really cute/vintage too

4. I need more simple, capsual clothes. I love plain colored tops and would wear this under a green or grey knited jumper on winter days

5. I always put my hair in a top knot or low bun and this alice in wonderland esq band will add more fun to my usual hair routine

6. I've tried this dress on so many times and really regret not getting it, it does come up rather short and is a tad tight in the bust area though - i may have to try it on again and decide later!





12 comments:

  1. haha your wishlist wednesday is so much more realistic than mine. Go check out mine and see what I mean haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many satchels, that's what I say! I like this wishlist!
    Also, welcome back home! (although the minor crash sounds really scary) Hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That denim dress is really lovely, I would love to call that my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweet, i loved your blog! Realy cute!
    I love the floral bag!
    I'm following you, follow back?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these things you've picked x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, some really great picks. The floral satchel is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your posts! :D I am so glad I'm following you. :*

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GLADD I FOUND THIS BLOG, IM FOLLOWING URS, FOLLOW MINE??
    IT WOULD MAKE ME REALLYYYY HAPPY!!!
    XXXX

    BTW I SAW ON UR PROFILE UR STUDYING IN BRACKNELL, SOO HEYY I LIVE IN WOKINGHAM, FUNNY EH??

    http://fandmupdate.blogspot.com/

    http://fandmupdate.blogspot.com/

    http://fandmupdate.blogspot.com/

    PLEASEEE FOLLOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all these picks!
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love all your finds here! great blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete