Monday 1 August 2011

Mr. Bluesky




Top: DIY camden market
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Office


Sorry for the rubbish pose in the first photo, the sun was literally melting my face and I had to look away. I still can't belive how hot it was today! The top Im wearing was originally a mens shirt which I hacked away at in my room the other day. I got the skirt yesterday and Im so glad I did! The fabric is really light and feels really comfatable. The shoes are fairly new too, they were marked up in the sale at £35 from £68 but when they rung through they were only £25, I kept cool but mentally I was doing a little dance. Hope youve all had a good day and enjoyed the sun whilst its made its rare visits to England!



9 comments:

  1. love this outfit, especially your gorgoeus shirt! nice diy there! xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. La tenue est superbe!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so cute! I really love your shoes.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this denim waistcoat, annnd the skirt you've paired it with

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on this skirt is very pretty!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I'm loving your shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit! I'm all about floral skirts. love your oxfords too!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the denim top paired with the floral skirt!
    lovely blog...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are perfect . i seem to be relentlessly hunting for a similar, pastel pink colour .

    do check out/ follow 'betsie'

    ReplyDelete